Osteology Research Forum & Poster Presentation
The Osteology Foundation and the chairmen of the first Osteology USA invite investigators within the field of regenerative dentistry and oral tissue engineering to submit abstracts of original research for consideration in the Osteology Research Poster Presentation session taking place in Orlando, 24 April 2020.
Abstract Submission and Guidelines
- Abstracts for the Osteology Research Forum & Poster Presentation must be submitted online at https://box.osteology.org/User/MyResearch
- Abstracts for the Osteology Research Forum & Poster Presentation can only be submitted with data that are unpublished at the time of submission.
- Abstracts that are not invited for an oral presentation during the Osteology Research Forum are invited to present their posters at the Poster Presentation sessions.
Please read carefully the submission guidelines before submitting an abstract.
|Abstract Submission Deadline:||31 January 2020|
|Notifications:||28 February 2020|
|Registration Lead Presenter:||31 March 2020|
|Upload Poster PDF:||15 April 2020|
In case of questions, please contact Dr. Benjamin Müller, email@example.com
Each abstract submitted for consideration in the Osteology Research Forum & Poster Presentation session will be evaluated by Dr. Tara Aghaloo, Dr. Purnimar Kumar, Dr. Hector Sarmiento and Dr. William Giannobile. All accepted poster abstracts will be published on THE BOX and posters shall be presented by the principal investigator within the poster presentation space at the congress venue.
Posters can be uploaded in PDF format via the following link: https://box.osteology.org/User/MyResearch. In case your abstract has been accepted, please upload your poster by 15 April 2020.
Please read carefully read the poster guidelines before uploading your poster.
Osteology Research Poster Presentation
The poster presentation sessions will be open on Friday and Saturday during the entire symposium. To promote the scientific exchange, all poster authors are asked to be available during coffee and lunch breaks.
Osteology Research Forum
The authors of the two best basic and two best clinical research abstracts submitted for consideration in the Osteology Research Forum will be invited by 28 February 2020 to give an oral presentation of their poster content on Friday, 24 April 2020. The presentation format will include 15 min of presentation and 5 min of Q&A. Moreover, the investigators orally presenting during the Osteology Research Forum will obtain full reimbursement of the registration fee.
Osteology Research Prize
The best oral presentations of both clinical and basic research will be awarded an Osteology Foundation Research Prize on Saturday, 25 April 2020.
- Best clinical research poster prize: Free attendance ORA Boston, 19-22 October 2020
- Best basic research poster prize: Free attendance ORA Boston, 19-22 October 2020